What is Machine Monitoring Software? Machine Monitoring gives you the ability to see what your machines are doing in real-time.
Collect & process data from your machines using software like MTConnect, FANUC FOCAS, custom macros, or hardware devices. Optional data collection terminals can be used for additional operator input. Run time, downtime, & OEE data is then presented via dashboards, historical reports, & charts. Emails or text messages can be sent to notify you of production issues on the shop floor.
Improve manufacturing by supplying accurate shop floor productivity metrics to improve operations & make better decisions. Enjoy automatic, error-free, & unattended machine monitoring for events such as job start/end, set up start/end, log on/off, cycle start/end, & more. Data collected includes cycle time, idle time, setup time, teardown time, machine downtime, & scrap reasons.
In today’s competitive manufacturing environment, it is more important than ever to be as efficient as possible. Increase machine up-time & drive innovation on your shop floor.
Scroll down for our low-cost, customized, simplified ways to monitor equipment & collect data.
Interested in a Demo or a Webinar in Machine Monitoring? Visit the Contact Us page in the menu! Get Machine Monitoring Software news by clicking that link in the navigation, as well.
POPULAR CNC MACHINE MONITORING SOFTWARE OPTIONS:
- On-Premise, or Cloud Based ($45 per machine, per month, via Cloud)
- We house the servers – you provide the data
- Real-time data from any CNC control/equipment, regardless of machine age
- Unlimited number of reporting and charting licenses
- View & report on your data results from anywhere
- Track multiple types of cycle time
- Monitor 1 to 4k CNC Machines
- 1300+ Reports & Charts
- Automatic & Manual shop floor data collections
- Real-time machine, job & part dashboards
- Track cycle time, idle, setup, teardown, downtime & more
- Multiple plant support metrics
Predator Touch HMI
- Windows app to replace shop floor bar code readers
- Can also replace QR readers & hand-held terminals
- Simplifies DNC & real-time data collection
- Works on a Windows PC, Tablet or CNC Controller
- Buttons can be custom-programmed
- Color layout can be customized, as well